How we are serving you during this time
To our Community,
Due to the national and local emergency, Full Circle Cycle has decided to take specific action in order to participate in greatly reducing exposure to our staff and our customers. Please help us get through this time by understanding and working with us while we do our best to serve your needs. We consider bicycling to be a necessary part of our health, wellbeing and transportation during this time of crisis. We will close for a short time if necessary but would rather be proactive in helping our community stay healthy and happy for now. Please understand and work with us as best possible.
UPDATES: August 24, 2020
We remain open for curbside pickup and dropoff service
For the past three months during COVID-19, we have been extremely busy serving all our valued customers as best we can while keeping everyone safe. We look forward to reopening our store more fully to customers soon. In the meantime, please note:
- Our showroom remains closed; please come around to the tents at the back of our building.
- We are now focused on completing customer orders and bike repairs already received.
- Due to the sudden and huge demand for bicycling equipment this season, we do not have many unsold bikes or popular accessories available in our store. At this time, our web catalog provides the best browsing and shopping experience.
- Most of our in-stock bikes are in boxes, waiting to be assembled. We are prioritizing assembly service for customers who have already purchased bikes.
- If you are interested in purchasing a new bike, we suggest that you browse our website for current selection and availability. You can order online or contact us to pre-order a specific bike. Note that many bicycles are now in short supply, including most bikes priced under $1200.
See below for details on Full Circle Cycle's current operations.
Pickup/Dropoff Store Hours
CLOSED on Saturday, Sunday
1. Our showroom is temporarily closed; we are not allowing customers in the store at this time. Please come around to the back of our building; you will see tents set up for bike repair pick up/ drop off, online order pick up, and sales.
2. We encourage you to view our available inventory online at our website – www.FCC.bike - note that many bikes and popular parts and accessories are in low supply at this time.
1. Due to greatly increased service volumes we are encountering we encourage you to make a service appointment online here
2. We are taking in repair bikes at the back of the store. Please pull your car around to our back parking lot at the tent. Leave your bike in the rack and have a seat or wait in your car
3. We will disinfect contact areas on your bike before checking your bike. Bike is left in rack for 10 minutes to dry
4. We will check your bike and give you an estimate and time/date when your bike will be ready.
What we are doing to protect ourselves and you
We are taking guidance from the CDC, which recommends maintaining a 6 foot distance between people along with regular cleaning of often used surfaces and diligent personal hygiene, along with wearing masks as the most important preventive measures we can take. In addition we are reducing the number of hours and days worked by our staff in order to minimize exposure.
We are providing daily updates for our staff so they can keep themselves and their families safe. We’re encouraging sick team members to stay home.
This is a dynamic situation, and we will continue to respond appropriately as new information is made available.
We want your love of cycling to be a comfortable escape during a potentially stressful time. We encourage you to take a break from social media and the news to ride your bike. Get some fresh air, a dose of relaxation, and restore a sense of calm.
Stay healthy and happy Central Florida!