- Adjustable direct rear mount kickstand - Mounts to 18-40mm kickstand tab - Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels - Self locking design - Alloy construction
$5.99 - $10.00
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Forged aluminum seat clamp • Chromoly integrated QR seat binder bolt • Increased durability and clamping force
$8.49 - $10.00
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
$7.99 - $15.00
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$3.99 - $25.00
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$4.99 - $5.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
These lightweight alloy bar end plugs provide a clean look and allow the use of bar ends on your Specialized carbon bar. - 100% CNC machined, 4-piece alloy design. - Dual side-loaded cylinder design ensures even pressure across full width of plug and bar end clamp. - Aluminum "lip" protects carbon bars from impacts. - Beautiful and clean machined design enhances handlebar looks. - Expansion range: 18.5mm to 20.0mm - Weight: 22g/pair - NOTE: Specialized bar end plugs are required for Specialized carbon bars.
Keep your ride upright and looking fly with Specialized's Center mount kickstand! - Made of durable aluminum.
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Stylish and strong, Salsa's Flip-Off Stainless Steel Quick-Release Skewers are a nice finishing touch on any bike. The shaft is constructed from stainless steel, which makes for a sturdy, durable, lightweight pair of skewers.
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
Clamp allows use of a braze-on derailleur on frames without the braze-on tab. Includes a tab to use SRAM's lightweight and easy-to-adjust chain control device. - Fits all SRAM road braze-on front derailleurs - ChainSpotter not included
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$6.00 - $17.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Profile Design's Airstrykes are so quick your competition won't know what hit them! Grab these light aluminum bars, get in a comfy, aero tuck and you’ll fly faster with the same effort. Plus, the spring-loaded F-19 arm rests rotate up so you can quickly and easily access a comfortable climbing position. With these versatile bars your PRs don't stand a chance! Plus, the Airstrykes fit most handlebars thanks to Profile's ingenious Multi-Fit System.
Get the aero advantage on long rides with the Century Aerobars. The one-piece design has a higher, more comfortable position for comfy centuries, charity rides or triathlons. These light aluminum aerobars offer a wide array of comfortable hand positions. And, you can adjust the width of the arm pads for a custom fit.
Light, comfortable and stable, Profile Design's F-19 Armrest Kit provides excellent adjustability for finding your perfect position. These beautiful aluminum armrests have an ergonomic shape, fore/aft settings and 12 degrees of rotational adjustment to get them fitting just right. You also get supportive and comfortable pads and recessed, rust-resistant hardware (not shown).
Profile's T2+ Clip-on Aerobars feature length, width and arm-rest adjustment so you can easily achieve the perfect aero tuck. These fast bars also include internal cable routing to give you another edge over your competition, whether that competition is other racers or just besting your own personal record.
$15.30 - $17.99
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$10.00 - $12.00
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Page 1 of 5 Next page