• Alloy carrier with plastic pedal body • Locking mechanism secures pedals in position • Chromoly spindle • 436g pair
- 9/16" Boron axle - Alloy body and cage - 2 DU sleeve bearings - Size: 105mm x 84mm x 28mm - 435 grams per pair
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well.
• One-piece nylon body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 407g pair
• Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage • Chromoly spindle • Quick flip cage design • Toe clip compatible • 288g pair • 9/16-inch
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
• CNC aluminum body • Sealed bearing • Toe clip compatible • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindle
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately).
Giant's City Core Pedals are a nice upgrade for your city bike. They boast durable one-piece molded polypropylene bodies with co-molded thermoplastic elastomer treads for a great grip. You also get strong chromoly axles and quality bearings and reflectors for visibility.
Giant's City Pedals Sport add a touch of class to your city bike. They boast light and durable polished-aluminum bodies and polypropylene cages. And there are co-molded thermoplastic elastomer treads for a great grip. You also get strong chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility.
Giant's Comp MTB Pedals are a great way to add toe clips and straps to your bike. They feature light and durable aluminum bodies with toothed aluminum cages for an excellent grip. They have tough heat-treated boron steel axles, quality bearings, and rustproof nylon toe clips with nylon straps included. There are also reflectors for visibility.
Liv's Sport Pedals offer excellent pedaling efficiency for women with their smaller and low-profile platforms. They're made of light and durable aluminum with a concave shape and 5 replaceable pins per side to keep your feet nicely in place. For excellent reliability and performance they boast rugged chromoly axles and self-lubricating bushings and sealed cartridge bearings.
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
- Nylon folding pedals with one piece composite body - Perfect for use on folding bikes or others that are frequently transported - 9/16" axle fits most standard cranksets
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Forged alloy body and cage • Polished chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 300g pair
Sunlite's MTB Single-Sided Clipless Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got regular flats that work with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. We like them for beginning mountain bikers trying new stuff. Get to a sketchy section that you're afraid to try clipped in, the aggressive tread keeps your foot in place while being able to put a foot down if you need to.
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
• One-piece alloy body with rubber tread for grip • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindles
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last.
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
For a sure grip and premium control, put Specialized's P.Series Platform Pedals on your favorite ride. They're made of a rugged nylon and boast durable chromoly axles so they're light and built to last.
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
The original game changer! SPANK Industries' SPIKE Pedals changed the world's concept of the benefits a flat pedal can offer and set the benchmark for top of the line value. The SPIKE Pedal's svelte 12mm thin forged alloy body not only maximizes pedaling clearance, but also grip and stability, by placing the rider's foot closer to the pedal axle. Equipped with forged hollow-tapered chromoly steel axles, SPIKE Pedals offer unmatched ultimate strength at just 420g per set. 20 steel pins in a virtual concavity configuration offer supreme grip without compromising platform thickness. Oversized industrial sealed bearings and IGUS bushings guarantee exceptional durability and performance. Often imitated, the SPIKE's CNC chamfered leading edges deflect impact forces and bring and instantly recognizable edgy aesthetic that always turns heads. - 12mm thin - Massive 100x100mm platform - ±420g/set (with full pin complement) - Cold forged, CNC optimized alloy pedal body - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Chamfered leading edges for improved clearance and reduced impact forces - Chamfered side edges for improved cornering clearance - Oversized sealed full compliment inboard industrial bearing - Sealed outboard IGUS bushing - 20 adjustable pins per pedal - Full sized hex head pins improve durability and maintenance - Inboard friction seal prevents contamination and reduces unwanted pedal spin
SPANK Industries set out to make the perfect pedal for every rider, and the SPOON Pedals offer three platform width options for riders of any age or foot size. The SPOON 90 Pedals are the perfect solution for younger riders and many women who have compromised ideal support and grip with traditional size flat pedals. SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank. The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals. Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for. - SPOON 90 Pedals: US Men size 6 (Euro 39) and under; ±360g /set - SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44); ±400g /set - SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up; ±420g /set - Industrial grade axle assembly - Chamfered leading edges - MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body - 12-16mm concave platform profile - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing - 20 steel pins per pedal - Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos - Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green - Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail
Based on their race-winning XTR design, Shimano's Deore XT SPD Pedals deliver super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms, and an open, mud-shedding design. They're also built to last with tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed bearings. And the cleat tension is adjustable so you can dial in the perfect setting.
Page 1 of 7 Next page