Gear for the Rider
With Giant's Chill Lite Gloves you can comfortably ride through the changing seasons. An elastic fleece material keeps your hands warm while a single layer Amara leather palm ensures you get a good grip on the bars. Other details include finger tips that allow you to access your smart phone without taking off your gloves and a terry cloth area for wiping moisture away from your face.
At a mere 150 grams, the S-Works EXOS are the lightest cycling shoes to ever come with a Boa dial. And not only are they ridiculously light, but they still have all the features that are synonymous with the S-Works label. They’re still at that World Tour level, just ridiculously light. - Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee,and foot alignment. - Our lightest FACT Powerline carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0 - A revolutionary Dyneema Mesh allows us to achieve weight without sacrificing hold for the ultimate connection and comfort. - BOA IP1 dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee. - Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward. - Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security. - Form Fit last with a Warp Sleeve vamp for the ultimate in connectivity, comfort, and speed. - Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals. - Approximate weight: 150g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
$63.00 $126.00 50% Savings
- Warm and quick drying ThermTextura™ fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight - SportComfor™ Chamois provides excellent breathability and support - 6” ankle zipper - 3D contour panels
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
For riders that push the limits of speed and big air, Specialized has pushed the limits of helmets with their Dissident. The shell is constructed of carbon and fiberglass to keep the weight down to 1,000 grams! And, there are plenty of vents and an EPS liner using Specialized's 4th Dimension cooling system for awesome comfort. This lightweight helmet passes the most stringent safety standards, is compatible with headphones and Leatt braces, and includes a bolt-on visor. Another moto-inspired feature is the Eject system (sold separately) that allows an EMT to take the helmet off in the safest possible manner using an air bag that inflates at the top of the helmet.
Push your limits, charge new lines, and stomp big landings with the Specialized 2FO Flat. These all-mountain, enduro and downhill-oriented shoes feature SlipNot rubber tread compound for an incredibly secure connection between shoe and pedal. Directional shark-skin tread on the forefoot improves pedal connection, while the open hex pattern in the back provides excellent traction for off-bike adventures. The heel, toe and sides are injection molded for lightweight armor-like protection and the tongue and upper are crafted from mesh that drains and dries quickly. There are no buckles, dials or breakable bits to bust off and go flying into the woods. Just dependable, traditional laces with an elastic lace-lock that keeps everything tidy so you can concentrate on going fast and getting loose. Go ahead, get after it, foot out, flat out.
Giant's Core Baggy Shorts are a solid foundation for a great day of riding. The breathable polyester/spandex shell has a relaxed fit for all-day comfort and great range of motion. The soft elastic waistband means these shorts are always comfortable and the two hip pockets let you carry your on-the-go essentials. The Core Baggy Shorts feature an inner mesh liner equipped with Giant's CoreComfor chamois, made from dual thickness high-density foam for all-day support.
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
Specialized's Comp Road Shoes boast stiff, injection-molded soles for awesome pedal power, supple, breathable uppers for top comfort, and Specialized's excellent Body Geometry insoles that perfectly support your feet. The Comps also have Boa closures and Velcro straps that let you dial in the ultimate fit.
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
Outside"Everything you want in all-mountain shorts." - Outside Magazine Summer Buyer's Guide 2015 (read the review) OutsideAwarded "Best Buy" for mountain bike shorts! - OutdoorGearLab (read the review) Fit: 12" Inseam falls just at the knees Elastic back waistband and Velcro side-adjuster tabs for a personal fit, secures with snap and zip fly closure Please refer to our Size Chart to find *your* best fit Features: DuraFlex fabric stretches when you move and resists abrasion Includes Essential Liner with ZOIC Comfort chamois Fusion Inseam Gusset ensures superior range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups Integrated Air Flow mesh ventilation panels below back waistband and down legs 6 pockets provide convenient storage Active Access cargo pocket placement Fabric contents: Shell: 95% Polyester/5% Spandex Gusset: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex Liner: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
Ride in style with our Classic Club jersey. Vaporize material and a full-length zipper not only make you look cool on hot rides, but keep you comfortable as well.
Wear what the "Cool" kids wear- our World-Famous Full Circle Cycle Tees! 100% cotton construction for comfort and durability.
If you want a the benefits of Merino in a performance cycling jersey, look no further than Specialized's SL drirelease Merino Jersey. It marries all of the performance features that you love about the SL line with the classic look and soft feel of Merino. - Drirelease Merino with FreshGuard moves moisture and eliminates odor - Three standard pockets, one sweat-proof zippered pocket - Full-length zipper - DeflectUV 30 - Form fit
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Single-ply construction - Reinforced cushion on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel construction - With new Giant graphic logo - 8 inch long cuff
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Breathable and stretchy fleece Lycra - Extended and elasticized cuff - Highly absorbent terry wipe area - Silicon appliqué on palm & fingers for all-weather grip - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips - High-visibility reflective accents
$20.00 - $21.00
- TransTextura™ fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
$10.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up To 52% Savings
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • Ultra-lightweigh Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket • High collar for added protection • Full-length locking zipper with draft flap • Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
- Poly/cotton blended tee increases breathability - Liv tread graphic - Available in women's and men's cut - Designed and printed in USA
Giant's ThermTextura Skull Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides and even protects your ears. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece lined interior for insulation.
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Giant's 3D Arm Warmers are great for chilly mornings, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from quick-drying ThermTexture fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
- Perfect for commuting and short distance rides, giving the option to comfortably ride in any skirt, leggings, pants or shorts - Designed to adapt to a woman’s figure with a seamless structure for total freedom of movement - Built-in, super-lightweight chamois that provides pressure-relieving comfort without adding undue bulk - Transtextura fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and accelerates drying to fight off odors
- VaporRize knit fabrics place an emphasis on accelerated moisture transfer and evaporation, leaving you dry, cool, and comfortable over long efforts - Three expansion pockets expand to provide more than enough room to house all of your ride essentials - Half-length front zipper gives just enough ventilation to cool you down on hard climbs - Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays - Relaxed Fit is more akin to a t-shirt than a race jersey, feeling loose, comfortable, and ready for a day out
The Trident gloves place an emphasis on combining total comfort with reliable protection. To do so, they feature a combination of padding that relieves pressure while protecting nerves and arteries. Meanwhile, the materials used are designed to be soft, yet durable, and are highly breathable. This way, you don't have to sacrifice cooling comfort for the sake of protection. - Body Geometry padding protects sensitive nerves and arteries in the center of the hand. - Internal Equalizer™ padding, combined with external gel padding, was developed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D. to fill the recesses of the palm in order to create an even surface over the hand. This comes with the positive result of unrestricted bloodflow, which will greatly reduce numbness and tremendously enhance overall comfort. - Premium Clarino palm material is comfortable and durable, while its perforated construction increases ventilation. - Soft, absorbent Microwipe thumb brushes away sweat with ease. - Easy slip-on wrist cuffs fit comfortably without inhibiting movement.
Page 1 of 32 Next page