700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$26.99 - $30.00
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 700 x 40c
$25.00 - $30.00
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$22.99 - $30.00
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction
Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance. - ISO: 630 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 70
Specialized's Sawtooth is THE adventure tire of choice, developed to handle any road surface and to be tough enough to withstand the rigors of exploration. The tread offers sharp angles and edges to hook onto any surface, while the Endurant casing reinforces the sidewall for added protection and high carrying loads. Meanwhile, our legendary GRIPTON compound offers reliable grip and control, and the center tread is reinforced for high mileage. Lastly, this iteration is set up for tubeless applications, so you're able to run lower pressures for added grip and traction, while also reducing the risk of pinch flats. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 700c x 42mm; psi 50-80; approximate weight 615g
Specialized's Turbo Pro tire is a competitive clincher that utilizes many of the same features found in their S-Works version. After all, competitive riders need a fast, light, and tough tire, and the Turbo Pro is all three. With its flawless tread, supple casing, and unrivaled GRIPTON compound, it features an extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction. Put it all together, and you'll be climbing and descending with confidence and speed. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, PSI 100-125, approximate weight 240g - 700 x 26mm, PSI 100-125, approximate weight 250g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 280g
$28.90 - $35.00
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$33.75 - $50.00
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race-day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
Speed and traction Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
Whether in gravel or cyclocross, one thing is for certain—course conditions are constantly changing. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all-conditions tread. At the heart of the design is a fast-rolling center ridge, designed to minimize rolling resistance while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off-camber work is confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain. If you are looking for that one tire to do it all, Terreno Mix is your choice! - Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction - Traditional tread profile for smooth transitions across a broad range of terrain
$25.99 - $40.99
The Terreno Zero features a Corsa-inspired tread design for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth center rolls fast while the side tread "scales" provide durable bite when cornering and braking. - Designed for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel - Graphene compound
A champion in all conditions - EXO Protection - Open tread to clear mud - Ramped knobs for speed - Tubeless Ready (TR) The All Terrane is a cyclocross tire that maintains speed and composure over a wide range of race conditions. The knobs are tall enough to bite and dig in when the course gets loose but ramped for speed on harder surfaces. The open tread pattern is quick to sling mud away as soon as you pick up speed, and the Tubeless Ready construction lets you drop the tire pressure to increase the footprint on soft tracks. If you have to choose one tire, let the All Terrane lead you to the top step on the podium.
- Gravel bike tire for aggressive terrain
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
Our most durable road offering - Diamond knurled slick design - MaxxShield for maximum puncture resistance - Training tire Our most popular training tire, providing excellent traction, durability, and plenty of road miles in any condition. Maxx Shield helps provide a tire that Re-Fuses to puncture.
Ride on gravel, pavement, dirt, or singletrack in the forest,. Wherever you go, this new generation tire has a unique center profile tread for smooth surfaces while side knobs provide traction and control in softer terrain. - Ultra gummy compound for insane bite on nasty obstacles - Developed for extreme gravel riding and racing
The InteZZo commuter tire has an anti-flat belt. The tread pattern is specially engineered to provide a smooth ride on unpaved roads and control on wet surfaces.
A unique semi-slick diamond design pattern offers a lower rolling resistance and comfort ride on the street. This tire is also an excellent choice for the hard pack off-road trails and XCO races.
The Roadlite tubeless is specifically developed for training and endurance riding. IRC uses a high abrasion resistant rubber compound for the tread to increase durability and low rolling resistance. Additionally, the 120tpi casing promises a silky ride performance. - The Roadlite tubeless is specifically developed for training and endurance riding - IRC uses a high abrasion resistant rubber compound for the tread to increase durability and lower rolling resistance - The 120 tpi casing promises a silky ride performance
Using IRC's tubeless technologies, the tire fits perfectly on your tubeless compatible wheels. A 182TPI casing let you ride smooth on any rough surface. - With a 182 TPI casing, SERAC CX cyclocross tires provide a fast, smooth, and comfortable ride on any rough ‘cross course - Inner-air-seal prevents leakage
Using IRC's tubeless technologies, the tire fits perfectly on your tubeless compatible wheels. A 182TPI casing let you ride smooth on any rough surface. Serac CX X-GUARD offers you extra puncture resistance. - With a 182 TPI casing, Serac CX cyclocross tires provide a fast, smooth, and comfortable ride on any rough ‘cross course - Inner-air-seal prevents leakage - X-Guard adds a 40×40 TPI double-layer bead-to-bead puncture barrier for incredible durability
- Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess - A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tire sealant to seal punctures without the need to change a tube - EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures - Supple, high-TPI casing for better performance and control - All-Terrain, smooth-rolling tread design for traction on a wide range of surfaces - Tread compound optimized for 50% pavement and 50% dirt roads - EasyRide Tubeless casing design - Light, durable casing for improved compliance
- All-Terrain tread design for better traction on a wider range of surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Tread compound optimized for 50% pavement and 50% dirt roads - Dual Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of tread and sidewall puncture protection
- Tread compound optimized for 10% pavement, 90% gravel or dirt road riding - Lightweight casing offers supple rides and rolls over uneven roads with ease - Square and spaced knobs cluster into the ranged trapezoid row in the center keep the tires fast rolling efficiently on all types of surfaces - Connected outer knobs feature a deep profile with chamfered shape for firm support in the mud and dirt without flex - Connected knobs run a spaced row on the side to shed water and mud with ease for total control in all conditions - X-Shield Puncture Protection provides increased sidewall puncture and abrasion resistance
Page 1 of 2 Next page