It’s earned glowing reviews the world over… Our light-yet-strong carbon frame delivers bump-devouring suspension and effortless control. Equipped with the best suspension, drivetrain and wheels available, the S-Works edition dishes out peerless performance.
The ultimate trail bike
The innovative sidearm design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
Lightweight, capable…and stunning
Our carbon chassis melds 150mm of smooth and deep suspension with smart features, including our integrated SWAT box downtube storage and painless cable routing. No proprietary bullshit and a threaded bottom bracket also mean that this frame is 100% hassle free.
- One of the lightest—and most capable—trailbikes on the market.
- S-Works delivers 150mm of smooth suspension and unrivaled handling.
- Top-tier suspension courtesy of FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory rear shock.
- Asymmetric, carbon frame design is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory shock features Kashima-coated stanchion for a lifetime of buttery-smooth performance. Three-position compression dial makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy.
- FOX FLOAT Factory 36 fork delivers peerless performance on the toughest trails. Tuning your ride made simple by a full range of compression and rebound adjustments within easy reach.
- Shimano XTR M9100 combines stellar shifting precision and the widest gear range possible in an ultralight and simple single-ring drivetrain.
- Famed for its reliability and ease of operation, FOX’s Factory Transfer dropper post gets the nod here when it comes to getting your seat low on hectic descents.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT Factory, 36, GRIP2 damper, 44mm offset, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, Kashima, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode adjustment, 210x52.5mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse SL Carbon 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
Front: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h
Rear: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, Shimano Micro Spline driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
|Spokes||DT Competition Race|
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
|Crankset||Race Face Next R Carbon, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded, 30mm spindle|
|Chain||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead, 31.8mm|
Front: Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rear: Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
|Saddle||Body Geometry Myth 155 XS/S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow ti rails|
|Seat Post||FOX Factory Transfer, Kashima, 30.9, Shimano Ispec-EV lever (XS/S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:175mm)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Carbon/Black Chrome / Small||888818551965||93320-0102|
|Gloss Carbon/Black Chrome / Medium||888818552467||93320-0103|
|Gloss Carbon/Black Chrome / Large||888818551736||93320-0104|
|Gloss Carbon/Black Chrome / X-Large||888818551514||93320-0105|